GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Taste this critical update that comes from M$ Corporation (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/43593-re-taste-critical-update-comes-m%24-corporation.html)

Brian Watson 20-09-2003 03:42 PM

Taste this critical update that comes from M$ Corporation

"Kevin Manley" wrote in message
Is there anything one can do to stop these messages? Yesterday I got 93

of
them in my inbox, mostly purporting to be from Microsoft, and all with a
106kB attachment. I just deleted the lot, but I've had another 40 or so
today. Is it time to change my email address?

Gross cross-posting trimmed.

No. In that case the *******s win.

Just keep adding key words in the subject line to your spam filter.

--
Brian
"Stuck down a hole, in the fog, in the middle of the night, with an owl."

Terry Blunt 21-09-2003 11:05 PM

Taste this critical update that comes from M$ Corporation

"AndrewR" wrote:

"Corncrake" wrote in message
On Sun, 21 Sep 2003 21:37:36 +0100, "AndrewR"
wrote:

SNIP

But will this thread ever tosnamrgfiry back to an
OnTopic discussion ?

This is cross posted to 11 groups, what on earth would constitute an
on-topic discussion?

Perhaps we could just try to cover off as many of them as possible ...

looks at uk.rec.gambling.misc, uk.rec.naturist, uk.rec.gardening and
uk.rec.pets.misc

So, ever played strip-poker with your dog on your front lawn?

That's no way to talk about your wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/concubine

--
Terry Blunt

Sometimes I sits and scratches my head,
but oft times I scratches my bum instead.