GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   escallonia (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/43663-escallonia.html)

Kate Morgan 21-09-2003 02:22 PM

escallonia

Well I have read the thread and taken my saw and my courage in both
hands and hard pruned my old escallonia, it deserves one more chance :-)
kate

Michael Berridge 23-09-2003 12:12 AM

escallonia

Kate Morgan wrote in message ...
Well I have read the thread and taken my saw and my courage in both
hands and hard pruned my old escallonia, it deserves one more chance

:-)
kate

Took mine down to about 12 inches this spring as it needed tidying, and
it is not well in flower,

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk

Kate Morgan 23-09-2003 12:16 AM

escallonia

Kate Morgan wrote in message ...
Well I have read the thread and taken my saw and my courage in both
hands and hard pruned my old escallonia, it deserves one more chance

:-)
kate

Took mine down to about 12 inches this spring as it needed tidying, and
it is not well in flower,

Gosh that is brave, I didnt go that far, roll on next year and we shall
see what we shall see :-)

Michael Berridge 24-09-2003 02:57 AM

escallonia

Kate Morgan wrote in message ...

Kate Morgan wrote in message ...
Well I have read the thread and taken my saw and my courage in both
hands and hard pruned my old escallonia, it deserves one more chance

:-)
kate

Took mine down to about 12 inches this spring as it needed tidying,

and
it is not well in flower,

Gosh that is brave, I didnt go that far, roll on next year and we shall
see what we shall see :-)

Sorry that should have been NOW WELL IN FLOWER, not NOT WELL IN FLOWER,
shows what relying on a spell checker does for you.

Mike
www.british-naturism.org.uk