GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   source of wildflower plants (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44048-source-wildflower-plants.html)

John Towill 25-09-2003 04:02 PM

source of wildflower plants

I've been surfing the net looking for a supplier of three specific
wildflower plants, and cannot seem to find a single source for all three.
Any ideas please?
The plants required a
Primroses (Primula Vulgaris)
Wood anemone (Anemone Nemrosa)
Wild/Wood/Ransoms Garlic (Allium Ursinum)- in this case bulbs would be fine.
TIA
JohnT

Chris Stewart 25-09-2003 06:12 PM

"John Towill" wrote in message
I've been surfing the net looking for a supplier of three specific
wildflower plants, and cannot seem to find a single source for all three.
Any ideas please?
The plants required a
Primroses (Primula Vulgaris)
Wood anemone (Anemone Nemrosa)
Wild/Wood/Ransoms Garlic (Allium Ursinum)- in this case bulbs would be

fine.
TIA
JohnT

Hi John,
I've got plants from the nursery below before via mail order -
always good quality :-)
http://www.poyntzfieldherbs.co.uk/
Chris S

Annabel 29-09-2003 01:42 PM

source of wildflower plants

"John Towill" wrote in message
I've been surfing the net looking for a supplier of three specific
wildflower plants, and cannot seem to find a single source for all

three.
Any ideas please?
The plants required a
Primroses (Primula Vulgaris)
Wood anemone (Anemone Nemrosa)
Wild/Wood/Ransoms Garlic (Allium Ursinum)- in this case bulbs would be

fine.
TIA
JohnT

John Chambers, but the last I looked they weren't on the web

Annabel