GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Hookeri (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44066-hookeri.html)

Instep 25-09-2003 08:46 PM

Hookeri

Can someone tell me what a "Hookeri" is?

Ann

MCC 25-09-2003 08:46 PM

Hookeri

On Thu, 25 Sep 2003 20:33:58 +0100, "Instep"
wrote:

Can someone tell me what a "Hookeri" is?

Is this what you are thinking of?
Brodiaea coronaria syn. Hookera coronaria
USA Height up to 18 in, planting distance 3-4 in. Starry, blue purple
flowers 1½ in wide, are borne in loose clusters of three to seven in May and
June.
Brodiaea is a genus of 40 species of cormous and bulbous plants. They come
from N. and S. America where they inhabit regions of hot dry summers and
wet, frost-free winters.

--
MCC