Old 01-10-2003, 08:35 AM
welsh witch

Default flowerpots

I have been searching all the available sources for a supplier of
wholesale plastic flowers pots in which to hold extra plants...Can
anyone tell me where I can buy such things...just ordinary plastic
(pseudo-earthenware) pots please. I have found loads of horticultural
suppliers none seemt o have a real website but just a listing on the
search engines. Thanks
--
http://www.policedogsrus.com

Old 01-10-2003, 10:45 AM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from "welsh witch" contains these words:

I have been searching all the available sources for a supplier of
wholesale plastic flowers pots in which to hold extra plants...Can
anyone tell me where I can buy such things...just ordinary plastic
(pseudo-earthenware) pots please. I have found loads of horticultural
suppliers none seemt o have a real website but just a listing on the
search engines. Thanks

Most garden centres have piles of empty pots somewhere out the back. My
local one recently *GAVE* me fifty.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk
Old 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM
JennyC

"welsh witch" wrote in message
I have been searching all the available sources for a supplier of
wholesale plastic flowers pots in which to hold extra plants...Can
anyone tell me where I can buy such things...just ordinary plastic
(pseudo-earthenware) pots please. I have found loads of

horticultural
suppliers none seemt o have a real website but just a listing on the
search engines. Thanks

Almost impossible to find any suppliers but........

Black plastic - square pots :
http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/pages/pot4.htm

Maybe you could ask at a local nursery. They might be willing to order
some for you.
jenny

Old 01-10-2003, 11:17 AM
Barry & Iris McCanna

"Jaques d'Altrades" wrote in message
The message
from "welsh witch" contains these words:

I have been searching all the available sources for a supplier of
wholesale plastic flowers pots in which to hold extra plants...Can
anyone tell me where I can buy such things...just ordinary plastic
(pseudo-earthenware) pots please. I have found loads of

horticultural
suppliers none seemt o have a real website but just a listing on

the
search engines. Thanks

I always go to our local nurseryman and he either gives me as many as
I want or charges a very minimal amount. They usually need a wash but
it is well worth it.

Iris McCanna

Old 01-10-2003, 11:25 AM
VivienB

On Wed, 1 Oct 2003 10:37:16 +0100, Jaques d'Altrades
wrote:

The message
from "welsh witch" contains these words:

I have been searching all the available sources for a supplier of
wholesale plastic flowers pots in which to hold extra plants...Can
anyone tell me where I can buy such things...just ordinary plastic
(pseudo-earthenware) pots please. I have found loads of horticultural
suppliers none seemt o have a real website but just a listing on the
search engines. Thanks

Most garden centres have piles of empty pots somewhere out the back. My
local one recently *GAVE* me fifty.

A number of us on this ng have problems getting rid of them - I have
hundreds I would pass on for a donation to my favourite charity! (I am
on the West Wiltshire/Somerset border). Perhaps a free ad. in your
local paper?

Regards, VivienB

Old 01-10-2003, 05:32 PM
anne

JennyC wrote in message

"welsh witch" wrote in message
I have been searching all the available sources for a supplier of
wholesale plastic flowers pots in which to hold extra plants...Can
anyone tell me where I can buy such things...just ordinary plastic
(pseudo-earthenware) pots please. I have found loads of

horticultural
suppliers none seemt o have a real website but just a listing on the
search engines. Thanks

Almost impossible to find any suppliers but........

Black plastic - square pots :
http://www.nickys-nursery.co.uk/seeds/pages/pot4.htm

Maybe you could ask at a local nursery. They might be willing to order
some for you.
jenny

Also:
http://www.plasticsbypost.co.uk
I've used them, they are very good.

Old 01-10-2003, 09:22 PM
David Hill

Try http://www.kayshorticulture.com/

Might be easier to phone them.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 02-10-2003, 11:05 AM
welsh witch

Thankyou so very much to everyone for replies which info I shall
follow up...I am delighted to discover "Plastics by post" as suggested
by Anne as there are loads of things there of interest, including the
foam rubber for cushions I just need to make some more simple dog beds
after a tearing up session! Thanks again everyone.

--
http://www.policedogsrus.com