GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Garden Books for Winter (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44603-garden-books-winter.html)

DLee 02-10-2003 10:12 PM

Garden Books for Winter

Are there any garden books / web sites advising on Winter gardens? We are
totally lost what we will be doing during winter time in the garden. TV
garden programs seem to have disappeared a lot, and most garden centres we
visit seem to be dead quiet these days.

cheers

Dan

Charles Davis 03-10-2003 03:22 PM

Garden Books for Winter

Amazon lists
"Winter Gardening" by Steven Bradley

Janet Baraclough 03-10-2003 06:02 PM

Garden Books for Winter

The message
from "DLee" contains these words:

Are there any garden books / web sites advising on Winter gardens?

"The garden in Winter" by Rosemary Verey (I think). You can easily
find it in libraries or second hand.

Janet.

Greentapestry 04-10-2003 10:42 AM

Garden Books for Winter

'Colour in the Winter Garden' by Graham Stuart Thomas.