GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Acer nursery in Hants/Dorset (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44688-acer-nursery-hants-dorset.html)

Pam Moore 04-10-2003 01:46 AM

Acer nursery in Hants/Dorset

Someone was looking for an acer nursery in Hampshire.
I mentioned one I'd visited.
I have checked with the friend who took me there.
It is Bartholomew's in Ferndown, Dorset; almost Hants!
When we were there, 2 or 3 years ago, they were also selling Bracken
Compost!

Pam in Bristol

Emrys Davies 04-10-2003 02:55 AM

Acer nursery in Hants/Dorset

'Pam',

You are referring to the post by Clanger entitled 'Acers in Hampshire'
on 29.9.03 at 1900 hours.

Regards,
Emrys Davies.