Old 04-10-2003, 10:23 AM
Franz Heymann

Default I don't know why the topic line vanished

From: "Bob Hobden"

[snip]

Not talking mutations of genes here, talking about latent genes that are
already there but that don't "do" anything suddenly making things happen
after the GM insertion of another gene triggers them into action.

My knowledge of genetics is limited largely to what I read in the popular
scientific press. There I learnt that randomly mutated genes may cause
unexpected latent genes to become active. So what is your case?

[snip]

Franz