GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Sick choisya (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44794-sick-choisya.html)

Paul Richards 05-10-2003 11:32 AM

Sick choisya

I have a yellow choisya ternata that was very badly affected
(scorched?) by the hot weather.
On about three-quarters of the plant the leaves are very droopy, brown
and many have fallen off.
I had hoped it would pick up when the weather got cooler but there
seems to have been no improvement. Should I cut it right back now or
would this finish it off altogether. It is probably about 3 feet high
and in a container. It is about two years old but has yet to flower.

Sheila