Old 05-10-2003, 01:32 PM
OrangeMan

Default Pointed shovels ,where ?

i like to use a pointed end shovel but they are hard to find ,any
ideas who does them ? preferably SS.
also a new wooden handle to buy ?
my old one is bust
Old 05-10-2003, 05:02 PM
Sad Sid

"OrangeMan" wrote in message
m...
i like to use a pointed end shovel but they are hard to find ,any
ideas who does them

Our local B&Q does them - don't know whether it's a Welsh thing? (Very
popular tool in these parts)

Old 06-10-2003, 09:08 PM
Chris R. Lee

French.

Can't get proper shovels over here, & I've been looking for 25 years..

Regards

"Sad Sid" . a écrit dans le message de news:

"OrangeMan" wrote in message
m...
i like to use a pointed end shovel but they are hard to find ,any
ideas who does them

Our local B&Q does them - don't know whether it's a Welsh thing? (Very
popular tool in these parts)

To fend off a rejection, she leaned over to him and said, you knowthe only fellow in this class I really want to date? And she pointed to herfuture husband, who then must have been very handsome. watchec Lawns 0 25-04-2008 11:00 PM
Shovels, Bat, Gun used over tree-lined boundary raeannsimpson Gardening 14 22-10-2007 02:01 PM
High pointed FCC? Gene Schurg Orchids 3 14-07-2004 09:02 PM
High pointed FCC? Gene Schurg Orchids 4 08-07-2004 10:02 PM