GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Can someone host a photo for me (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44888-can-someone-host-photo-me.html)

Niall Smyth 06-10-2003 01:02 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

---

Martin Sykes 06-10-2003 01:02 PM

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

There are loads of sites that do it (see previous threads) but if you e-mail
it to me I can put it up straight away

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Geo 06-10-2003 01:02 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 12:27:10 +0100, "Niall Smyth"
wrote:

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace

You could register at
http://www.photobox.co.uk/public/index.html
for 100Mb free space for photos and make them public...

Geo

John Towill 06-10-2003 01:02 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

Well where is Cormaic? He is sadly missed, by me anyway. :-((
Cheers
John T

Martin Sykes 06-10-2003 01:32 PM

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

There are loads of sites that do it (see previous threads) but if you

e-mail
it to me I can put it up straight away

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Oops. just noticed Mailwasher is blocking replies to my previous e-mail
address. Use the one below if you want to reply to me.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Martin Sykes 06-10-2003 01:32 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

There are loads of sites that do it (see previous threads) but if you

e-mail
it to me I can put it up straight away

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Sorry, martin.urg is being blocked. Use the new martins.garden address below
if you want to reply.

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Jane Ransom 06-10-2003 03:32 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

In article , Niall Smyth niall****of
writes
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

You can try loading it to alt.binaries.pictures.misc and we can look at
it there.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

JennyC 06-10-2003 04:02 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

"John Towill" wrote
"Niall Smyth" wrote
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

Well where is Cormaic? He is sadly missed, by me anyway. :-((
Cheers
John T

He's busy earning a crust or three...........:~)
Jenny

John Towill 07-10-2003 12:06 PM

Can someone host a photo for me

"JennyC" wrote in message

"John Towill" wrote
Well where is Cormaic? He is sadly missed, by me anyway. :-((
Cheers
John T

He's busy earning a crust or three...........:~)
Jenny

I'm happy as long as he is well!
Cheers
John T