GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Thanks all, heres the photo (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/44895-thanks-all-heres-photo.html)

Niall Smyth 06-10-2003 02:32 PM

Thanks all, heres the photo

Thanks for the advice guys

Here is the plant I want to ID

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/albu..._photo=5110610

Its more silver thatn the photo suggests

It is very vigarous, and is 3-4 feet high and
similar spread in one season (six inches high when bought)

Its little purple-blue flowers have been there since early summer and are
still coming

TIA

Niall

"John Towill" wrote in message

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Hi all

I have a plant I cant ID - tried the RHS

Anyway I have a snap but no webspace
Cormaic did this for me before,
but he does not seem to be active on the group

Can Anyone help

Regards
Niall

Well where is Cormaic? He is sadly missed, by me anyway. :-((
Cheers
John T

---

Martin Sykes 06-10-2003 04:45 PM

Thanks all, heres the photo

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice guys

Here is the plant I want to ID

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/albu..._photo=5110610

Its more silver thatn the photo suggests

It is very vigarous, and is 3-4 feet high and
similar spread in one season (six inches high when bought)

Its little purple-blue flowers have been there since early summer and are
still coming

TIA

Niall

Has anyone got the link to work? I get an error saying I'm not logged in so
I suspect the photo needs to be shared somehow?

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

David Hill 06-10-2003 05:32 PM

Thanks all, heres the photo

Tried to find it, but after registering with them I am told that there is no
one sharing with me.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Pam Moore 06-10-2003 05:42 PM

Thanks all, heres the photo

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 16:43:46 +0100, "Martin Sykes"
wrote:

Has anyone got the link to work? I get an error saying I'm not logged in so
I suspect the photo needs to be shared somehow?

Ditto!

Pam in Bristol

martin 06-10-2003 08:32 PM

Thanks all, heres the photo

On Mon, 6 Oct 2003 14:31:36 +0100, "Niall Smyth"
wrote:

Thanks for the advice guys

Here is the plant I want to ID

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/albu..._photo=5110610

It needs a user name/password
--
Martin

TheGardener 08-10-2003 12:36 AM

Thanks all, heres the photo

"Niall Smyth" wrote in message
Thanks for the advice guys

Here is the plant I want to ID

http://www.photobox.co.uk/album/albu..._photo=5110610

Its more silver thatn the photo suggests

It is very vigarous, and is 3-4 feet high and
similar spread in one season (six inches high when bought)

Its little purple-blue flowers have been there since early summer and are
still coming

TIA

Niall

I cant get the photo to come up, but it sounds like it might be Teucrium
fruticans.

Chrissie
http://www.thegardener.btinternet.co.uk

Martin Sykes 08-10-2003 07:41 AM

Thanks all, heres the photo

"TheGardener" wrote in message
I cant get the photo to come up, but it sounds like it might be Teucrium
fruticans.

It is. Kieran started another thread - see 'woohooh, I got my picture up'

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

TheGardener 08-10-2003 05:32 PM

Thanks all, heres the photo

"Martin Sykes" wrote in message
"TheGardener" wrote in message
I cant get the photo to come up, but it sounds like it might be Teucrium
fruticans.

It is. Kieran started another thread - see 'woohooh, I got my picture up'

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )

Yes, sorry - I spotted that after I'd posted this!!