Old 12-10-2003, 01:03 PM
Registered User

Location: Jersey
Default Wisteria Root

I am trying to remove a wisteria, but it was planted in a small patch in a patio. How can I best kill off the root so that it doesn't grow back. I can't get enough access to dig it out.

Thanks for any replies

Tim
Old 13-10-2003, 08:33 PM
Zizz

s.com...

--
tim walker

I'd say a systemic weedkiller of some kind, that you paint onto slightly
bruised new foliage so the weedkiller gets into the plants system and kills
it right down to the roots.
So if you've pulled out as much as you can, I'm afraid you'll have to wait
and see if it sprouts leaves and apply then.
HTH

New root from an external root? Mike Orchids 10 01-01-2005 08:34 PM
[IBC] Crasulla - Jade - To root prune or not to root prune Corcoran. Bil Bonsai 0 29-04-2003 02:32 AM
Can you root wisteria? Steve Gardening 1 04-04-2003 03:32 PM
Wisteria! Cereoid+10 Gardening 0 23-01-2003 08:28 PM
Wisteria!! GrampysGurl Gardening 1 23-01-2003 07:09 PM