GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Wall trailing plants? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/45307-wall-trailing-plants.html)

paddytt 12-10-2003 09:22 PM

Wall trailing plants?

Hi

I have just built a low wall in our garden, and I am looking for some
perennial ground cover type plants which will trail over the wall. Soil is
very sandy, but we have a sprinkler system and have added FYM.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

TT

---

bnd777 12-10-2003 10:42 PM

Wall trailing plants?

"paddytt" wrote in message
Hi

I have just built a low wall in our garden, and I am looking for some
perennial ground cover type plants which will trail over the wall. Soil

is
very sandy, but we have a sprinkler system and have added FYM.

Any recommendations?

Thanks

TT

---

Saponaria(tumbling Ted ) is very good and gives colour after the perenial
favourites of Aubretia ......its also happy in my very dry sandy soil