GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   looking for a seed trade? refer to the answer of the same question that you asked 29/9/03 (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/45610-re-looking-seed-trade-refer-answer-same-question-you-asked-29-9-03-a.html)

Annabel 17-10-2003 12:12 PM

looking for a seed trade? refer to the answer of the same question that you asked 29/9/03

"Jim & Sherri Klassen" wrote in message
Hi I am looking to trade seeds and plants I have been trading

worldwide
plants and seeds without any problems for a year now so feel free to

check
out my url below and let me know, always up for a trade - your common

stuff
might just be what I am looking for!! Hope to hear from you soon,

thanks
Sherri
Seed List:.
http://www.gardenweb.com/members/exch/cotyke