Old 22-10-2003, 01:42 PM
martin

Default Advert

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 11:10:16 +0100, Christopher Norton
wrote:

Franz

If your getting "hundreds" a day then you must be in a whole lot of
peoples outlook/outlook express address books cos I`m getting zero at
the moment on this sven thing.

Maybe you just have the wrong mail people.

Maybe because Franz posts here?

I have never recognised the names of any of the forged senders that I
receive Swen messages from. Swen messages have been sent using my name
to places as far apart as Hong Kong and Chile, judging from the
menages I have received telling me that I have posted them a message
containing a virus. At the moment the majority of the Swens I receive
are supposedly from Italy
--
Martin
Old 22-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Franz Heymann

"Jaques d'Altrades" wrote in message
The message
from martin contains these words:
On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 21:21:07 +0100, "K" wrote:

Tut, tut, Franz, don't get paranoid, I was merely making an

observation.
Far be it from me to suggest that you are writing 'too' much.

I should hope not, he's one of the most interesting posters here.

But I don't get to read many of his mots justes ATM because they are
below the bottom of my screen and they just get deleted.

You are thereby denying yourself one of the great literary oevres of the
century.
{:-(

Franz

Old 22-10-2003, 06:02 PM
Franz Heymann

"Christopher Norton" wrote in message
Franz

If your getting "hundreds" a day then you must be in a whole lot of
peoples outlook/outlook express address books cos I`m getting zero at
the moment on this sven thing.

Maybe you just have the wrong mail people.

I think the real reason is that I was very active (some would say too
active) in a number of newsgroups for many years without taking care to
disguise my email address. As you may see, I have rectified this, but only
after the damage was done.

Franz

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use

Old 22-10-2003, 08:42 PM
Jaques d'Altrades

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

But I don't get to read many of his mots justes ATM because they are
below the bottom of my screen and they just get deleted.

You are thereby denying yourself one of the great literary oevres of the
century.
{:-(

Yes, maybe, but self-denial can be so satisfying to a committed masochist.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk
Old 23-10-2003, 02:02 PM
Christopher Norton

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

I think the real reason is that I was very active (some would say too
active) in a number of newsgroups for many years without taking care to
disguise my email address. As you may see, I have rectified this, but only
after the damage was done.

Franz

Pretty much the same here Franz but with a few swipes of the filter
(done it on subject line rather than email addys) then I`ve got it
licked I think. I`m still pretty active on some of the other ones but
some I just sit back and enjoy now.

--
email farmer chris on
Please don`t use

Heritage Vegetable Seed Catalogue (ADVERT) Ray Warner United Kingdom 9 27-10-2003 09:12 PM
Bloody Advert was____ Advert k United Kingdom 8 21-10-2003 04:12 PM
ADVERT Tony Bull United Kingdom 26 15-07-2003 08:21 PM
ADVERT Tony Bull United Kingdom 0 07-07-2003 08:28 PM
Advert - Authentic Garden prints and designs Rob United Kingdom 0 16-05-2003 12:32 AM