GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Bloody Advert was____ Advert (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/45853-bloody-advert-was____-re-advert.html)

k 21-10-2003 11:02 AM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

5858585858 5858585858
585 585 858
5858585858 5858585858
585 858 585
858 585 858
5858585858 585 858
5858585858 5858585858

posts

and counting when it could have been 5 or 6

Keith

K 21-10-2003 11:22 AM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

"k" wrote in message
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 585 858
: 585 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 858 585
: 858 585 858
: 5858585858 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
:
:
: posts
:
: and counting when it could have been 5 or 6
:
:
: Keith

You neither have to read them, nor reply to them.

Franz Heymann 21-10-2003 11:23 AM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

"k" wrote in message
5858585858 5858585858
585 585 858
585 585 858
5858585858 5858585858
585 858 585
858 585 858
5858585858 585 858
5858585858 5858585858

Since you have snipped all context, lost all the headers and wrote in some
unintelligible code, your message is, fortunately, lost on me.

Franz

martin 21-10-2003 12:02 PM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

On Tue, 21 Oct 2003 10:18:30 +0000 (UTC), "Franz Heymann"
wrote:

"k" wrote in message
5858585858 5858585858
585 585 858
585 585 858
5858585858 5858585858
585 858 585
858 585 858
5858585858 585 858
5858585858 5858585858

Since you have snipped all context, lost all the headers and wrote in some
unintelligible code, your message is, fortunately, lost on me.

I suspect that we were supposed to see 58 or 85.
I didn't

--
Martin

Bigjon 21-10-2003 02:03 PM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

K declared:

"k" wrote in message
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 585 858
: 585 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 858 585
: 858 585 858
: 5858585858 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
:
:
: posts
:
: and counting when it could have been 5 or 6
:
:
: Keith

You neither have to read them, nor reply to them.

Who on earth bother posting them then ???
--
You can't have it all -
Where would you put it ?

k 21-10-2003 02:04 PM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

K wrote:
"k" wrote in message
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 585 858
: 585 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 858 585
: 858 585 858
: 5858585858 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
:
:
: posts
:
: and counting when it could have been 5 or 6
:
:
: Keith

You neither have to read them, nor reply to them.

I know that I was just wondering if the author of the second message in
the thread was male or female. the one that jumps in without looking

K 21-10-2003 02:22 PM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

"Bigjon" wrote in message
: K declared:
:
: "k" wrote in message
: ...
: : 5858585858 5858585858
: : 585 585 858
: : 585 585 858
: : 5858585858 5858585858
: : 585 858 585
: : 858 585 858
: : 5858585858 585 858
: : 5858585858 5858585858
: :
: :
: : posts
: :
: : and counting when it could have been 5 or 6
: :
: :
: : Keith
:
: You neither have to read them, nor reply to them.
:
: K
:
: Who on earth bother posting them then ???
: --
: You can't have it all -
: Where would you put it ?

I didn't. It was 'k' not 'K'

Franz Heymann 21-10-2003 03:42 PM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

"K" wrote in message

"k" wrote in message
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 585 858
: 585 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
: 585 858 585
: 858 585 858
: 5858585858 585 858
: 5858585858 5858585858
:
:
: posts
:
: and counting when it could have been 5 or 6
:
:
: Keith

You neither have to read them, nor reply to them.

What is the point of write-only items?
Digital exercise?

Franz

Jaques d'Altrades 21-10-2003 04:12 PM

Bloody Advert was____ Advert

The message
from "Franz Heymann" contains these words:

Since you have snipped all context, lost all the headers and wrote in some
unintelligible code, your message is, fortunately, lost on me.

Try using a fixed-size font.

--
Rusty Hinge
horrid·squeak&zetnet·co·uk