Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21-10-2003, 09:22 PM
Rhiannon Macfie Miller

Default Romanseco

Hi there

I planted out some Romanesco in June, along with some
cabbages and purple broccoli. I put some chicken manure in
the bed before they went in, and they got another lot in
August. The cabbages are lovely and tasty, and the broccoli
is coming along well, but although the romanesco are lovely
big healthy-looking plants, they're showing no signs of
flowering. Aren't they supposed to be producing heads about
now?

Do I need to worry, or just eat my cabbages and be patient?

Rhiannon