Old 29-10-2003, 07:22 AM
Iris McCanna

Default For Chris Boulby

Dear Chris,

This is in desperation! I received a mail from you on 20th October
and then one again late last night. I replied to you on 23rd October
and then a long one with all news on 26th October.
I also heard from Kay, who told me you hadn't heard from me so I asked
her to forward a message to you. It seems there is something wrong
and mails are not getting through.

I have been trying, but it looks as though there is some kind of
problem.

Hope we can make contact soon.

Best wishes
Iris

(All outgoing messages certified virus free)

Old 29-10-2003, 08:32 AM
Ron Clark

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 07:17:44 +0100, "Iris McCanna"
wrote:

Dear Chris,

This is in desperation! I received a mail from you on 20th October
and then one again late last night. I replied to you on 23rd October
and then a long one with all news on 26th October.
I also heard from Kay, who told me you hadn't heard from me so I asked
her to forward a message to you. It seems there is something wrong
and mails are not getting through.

I have been trying, but it looks as though there is some kind of
problem.

Hope we can make contact soon.

Best wishes
Iris

Come on, Chris, if you're hiding behind the compost
heap, answer the nice lady.

--
®óñ© © ²°°³
Old 29-10-2003, 10:33 AM
Iris McCanna

"Ron Clark" wrote in message

snip

Come on, Chris, if you're hiding behind the compost
heap, answer the nice lady.

--
®óñ© © ²°°³

Ron, thank you. Most longstanding members of this group know Chris
Boulby, Kay Easton and myself. I am not trolling. This is a genuine
need as there appears to be a problem with our private emails not
reaching their destination at the moment.

Iris McCanna
(remove the NOT to mail me)
(all outgoing mails certified virus free)

Old 29-10-2003, 11:12 AM
Ron Clark

On Wed, 29 Oct 2003 10:27:56 +0100, "Iris McCanna"
wrote:

Come on, Chris, if you're hiding behind the compost
heap, answer the nice lady.
®óñ© © ²°°³

Ron, thank you. Most longstanding members of this group know Chris
Boulby, Kay Easton and myself. I am not trolling. This is a genuine
need as there appears to be a problem with our private emails not
reaching their destination at the moment.

It's just a jest, Iris, a moment of levity in a dour world.
I know you're no troll and nothing I said implied as much.

Hope your problems are short-lived.

Regards

--
®óñ© © ²°°³

CHRIS BROWN ... Saying Miley Cyrus is UGLY ! [email protected] Gardening 2 14-04-2009 01:51 PM
organic or less-bad chigger killer? .... Chris Scruffy Dog Texas 0 18-06-2004 11:13 PM
Chris Owens David Hill Gardening 5 08-09-2003 07:42 AM
Welcome back Chris Owens! [email protected] Gardening 13 22-08-2003 07:02 AM