GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   What will you be growing old from seed next year? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/46490-what-will-you-growing-old-seed-next-year.html)

Steve Harris 01-11-2003 05:43 PM

What will you be growing old from seed next year?

My Gardeners Delight Tomatoes have been soooo delicious, they're
definitely on the list for next year. Also Purple Top Milan turnips.

Victoria Clare 03-11-2003 12:02 PM

What will you be growing old from seed next year?

(Steve Harris) wrote in
:

My Gardeners Delight Tomatoes have been soooo delicious, they're
definitely on the list for next year. Also Purple Top Milan turnips.

I still have most of a pack of Red Rum runner beans - they were extremely
yummy this year, so definitely growing them again, probably with Cupani
sweet peas on the same support.

And I've got a big pack of pumpkin seed (Mars f1) and only grew 3 of them
this year - they were so cheeringly easy, I think I will definitely give
them another go. They had a more than decent flavour in my fairly random
attempt at a pumpkin pie filling.

Oh, and based on Janet's advice in the actinidia seed thread, I might give
Actinidia polygama one more go, if I decide to order some new things from
Chiltern anyway. I've not yet managed to get the damn things to germinate,
but I am not defeated yet.

Victoria