GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Pinks (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/46660-pinks.html)

Terryfilby 04-11-2003 01:42 PM

Pinks

Recently got some Pinks from Marshalls, now in Greenhouse, but when would it be
ok to plant out? Surely I don't have to wait until March?

Thanks

Terry

Sacha 04-11-2003 05:23 PM

Pinks

Recently got some Pinks from Marshalls, now in Greenhouse, but when would it
be
ok to plant out? Surely I don't have to wait until March?

You can plant them out now but make sure they're in well-drained soil. If
they're only plugs, you'd be better off potting them up for a while. (This
info is from my husband who used grow pinks commercially here)

--
Sacha
www.hillhousenursery.co.uk