GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   some half-price bulbs for sale-uk (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/46665-some-half-price-bulbs-sale-uk.html)

controlPprint 04-11-2003 03:42 PM

some half-price bulbs for sale-uk

i was in my local Wilkinsons today and noticed they were selling lots of
bulbs inpackets hlaf-price

they were such as tulips, dwarf iris, nacissus (i know i spelt that wrong !)

though some people might like to know

controlPprint
i did put UK didn`t i?

Christopher Norton 05-11-2003 11:22 AM

some half-price bulbs for sale-uk

The message
from "controlPprint" contains these words:

i was in my local Wilkinsons today and noticed they were selling lots of
bulbs inpackets hlaf-price

they were such as tulips, dwarf iris, nacissus (i know i spelt that wrong !)

though some people might like to know

controlPprint
i did put UK didn`t i?

Wilcos always seem to crack into some half price stuff as soon as it
looks as tho you`ll not be able to use them. Dunno about the bulbs but I
got a huge range of seeds for next year when their half price sale was
on.

I for one always keep an eye on them.

Edwin Spector 05-11-2003 02:02 PM

some half-price bulbs for sale-uk

I tried Wilcos in Chippenham (the other week) and was disappointed to find that
all the gardening stuff had been replaced by Xmas tat. Shelves and shelves of
tat. Not a single packet of seeds to be found.

Edwin
Bath.

K 05-11-2003 02:22 PM

"Edwin Spector" wrote in message
: I tried Wilcos in Chippenham (the other week) and was disappointed to find
that
: all the gardening stuff had been replaced by Xmas tat. Shelves and shelves
of
: tat. Not a single packet of seeds to be found.
:
: Edwin
: Bath.

I was in my local one yesterday and, yes they did have the Xmas stuff but
they had seeds as well.

Franz Heymann 05-11-2003 02:42 PM

some half-price bulbs for sale-uk

"Edwin Spector" wrote in message
I tried Wilcos in Chippenham (the other week) and was disappointed to find

that
all the gardening stuff had been replaced by Xmas tat. Shelves and shelves

of
tat. Not a single packet of seeds to be found.

Hayes at Ambleside is also now choc a bloc with christmas rubbish. I shall
postpone going there till the end of the year.

Franz