GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Botanic Gardens Wales (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/46721-botanic-gardens-wales.html)

David Hill 05-11-2003 06:42 PM

Botanic Gardens Wales

Latest news http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/3240169.stm

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Nick Wagg 06-11-2003 09:32 AM

Botanic Gardens Wales

David Hill wrote:

Latest news http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/3240169.stm

I hadn't even heard of Middleton until a couple of weeks ago when the
crisis hit the news. This is surprising as I am a frequent visitor
to Wales, holidaying or visiting friends a couple of times a year
(for the past 40 odd years). What appalling publicity. Small wonder
they are having problems.
--
Nick Wagg

JennyC 06-11-2003 04:12 PM

Botanic Gardens Wales

"Nick Wagg" wrote in message
David Hill wrote:

Latest news http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/3240169.stm

I hadn't even heard of Middleton until a couple of weeks ago when the
crisis hit the news. This is surprising as I am a frequent visitor
to Wales, holidaying or visiting friends a couple of times a year
(for the past 40 odd years). What appalling publicity. Small wonder
they are having problems.
Nick Wagg

Didn't gardeners World hold part of the finals there a couple of years ago ?
Jenny