GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   frost hardy palm (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/46814-frost-hardy-palm.html)

Clive Wilson 07-11-2003 08:23 AM

frost hardy palm

Have several frost hardy palms for sale grown from seed on south coast. Can
be planted out anywhere in the UK. Would that interest anyone? e mail is

Nick Maclaren 07-11-2003 08:33 AM

frost hardy palm

In article ,
"Clive Wilson" writes:
| Have several frost hardy palms for sale grown from seed on south coast. Can
| be planted out anywhere in the UK. Would that interest anyone? e mail is

Yes. I am interested in (a) you marking your advertisements as
such and (b) in your not misleading people. While those plants
can certainly be planted out anywhere in the UK, or on the
Arctic ice cap for that matter, that is very different from them
surviving there.

Regards,
Nick Maclaren.