Old 09-11-2003, 08:29 PM
Registered User

Location: south kent
Default Sheen Flame Gun Spares

Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?
Thanks in anticipation - Steve
Old 16-11-2003, 09:10 PM
Registered User

Location: south kent

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
spare parts for an Sheen flame gun- Steve
Thanks anyway but now have Sheen's address.
(Hugh Prichard & Co Ltd, Nottingham - 0115 927 2321)
Old 11-02-2004, 04:51 PM
Registered User

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?
Thanks in anticipation - Steve
Spare parts for SHEEN Flame Guns can be purchased online from Mower Magic -

http://www.mower-magic.co.uk/acatalog/FLAME_GUN.html

They have everything you could need!
Old 17-02-2004, 07:57 PM
Registered User

Location: Newcastle upon Tyne

Quote:
Originally posted by Steve
Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?
Thanks in anticipation - Steve
Despite LOTS of pumping I am unable to get any pressure into the tank of my early Sheen Flame Gun - I presume that it may be the piston seal that is failing - although it looks OK - does anyone have any ideas? Thanks.
Old 18-02-2004, 12:07 AM
Janet Baraclough ..

The message m
from designer13 contains
these words:

Steve wrote:
*Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare
parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?
Thanks in anticipation - Steve *

Despite LOTS of pumping I am unable to get any pressure into the tank
of my early Sheen Flame Gun - I presume that it may be the piston seal
that is failing - although it looks OK - does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.

Depends what you call lots of pumping..mine needs 40 pushes to reach
starting pressure, before attempting ignition.

Are you sure the fuel tank screw cap seals properly, and the control
to the burner is fully closed?

Janet.

Old 24-02-2004, 09:56 AM
Janet Tweedy

In article , Janet
Baraclough.. writes

Depends what you call lots of pumping..mine needs 40 pushes to reach
starting pressure, before attempting ignition.

So did mine, janet so I gave up a couple of weeks ago, I only wanted to
burn some weeds from the patio paving, and I put an extension on my hot
air gun and whipped over the lot in no time

janet

--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Old 30-06-2017, 11:10 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On Tuesday, 17 February 2004 19:59:02 UTC, designer13 wrote:
Steve wrote:
*Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare
parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?
Thanks in anticipation - Steve *

Despite LOTS of pumping I am unable to get any pressure into the tank
of my early Sheen Flame Gun - I presume that it may be the piston seal
that is failing - although it looks OK - does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
--
designer13

Hello I think you need a NON RETURN VALVE I had to by one and the tool to replaceit with ...ebay or Amazon 10 quid
Old 30-06-2017, 11:56 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Steve wrote:
*Can anyone please help with an address where I can obtain spare
parts for an early Sheen X300 flame gun?

Despite LOTS of pumping I am unable to get any pressure into the tank
of my early Sheen Flame Gun - I presume that it may be the piston seal
that is failing - although it looks OK - does anyone have any ideas?
Thanks.
--
designer13

Hello I think you need a NON RETURN VALVE I had to by one and the tool to replaceit with ...ebay or Amazon 10 quid

I think you need a calendar, if he is still pumping after 13 years he
probably needs a chiropractor.

G.Harman
Old 30-06-2017, 06:37 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

On 30/06/2017 15:19, Chris Hogg wrote:
uk.d-i-y regularly gets replies to messages posted decades ago on
DIYbanter, from people who don't look at the dates. I hope the same
isn't going to start happening here!

Blame Google Groups. On all the usenet groups I frequent, these posts
almost invariably come from "

The Google groups search facility comes up with relevant posts when
asked a question, but it makes it very hard to work out when they were
posted.

--
Tciao for Now!

John.