GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Germinating Daylilys (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/47132-germinating-daylilys.html)

Chris Rowe 13-11-2003 09:02 AM

Germinating Daylilys

Hi
Iv'e managed to get some Daylilys to germinate at last,at the moment they
are in my kitchen window,my question is do I keep them indoors or put them
outside and if outside should they be in a cold frame?
TIA Chris

mich 13-11-2003 09:22 AM

Germinating Daylilys

"Chris Rowe" wrote in message
Hi
Iv'e managed to get some Daylilys to germinate at last,at the moment they
are in my kitchen window,my question is do I keep them indoors or put them
outside and if outside should they be in a cold frame?

Cor! You like day lillies? You have to go to this much trouble to get them?
I have so many ( and different varieties) I have dug them up and disposed
of them - and still they come back. They are the next worse thing to weeds
in my garden. I hate them. I cant see what people see in them.