Old 17-11-2003, 10:23 PM
Franz Heymann

Default Kalanchoe cuttings

When I take leaf cuttings of a Kalanchoe, should I include the whole leaf
plus a piece of stem?
Or ditto plus a piece of heel?
Or can any slice of a leaf inserted into the soil like a piece of prickly
pear take root?

Franz

Old 18-11-2003, 01:33 AM
Emrys Davies

'Franz',

Hope this site helps:

http://www.bachmans.com/retail/tipsh.../Kalanchoe.cfm

Regards,
Emrys Davies.

Old 18-11-2003, 05:03 PM
Franz Heymann

" Emrys Davies" wrote in message
"Franz Heymann" wrote in message
When I take leaf cuttings of a Kalanchoe, should I include the whole

leaf
plus a piece of stem?
Or ditto plus a piece of heel?
Or can any slice of a leaf inserted into the soil like a piece of

prickly
pear take root?

'Franz',

Hope this site helps:

http://www.bachmans.com/retail/tipsh.../Kalanchoe.cfm

Many thanks, Emrys.
I'll have a look at it when I have finished looking at Urg.

Franz

Kalanchoe blossfeldiana - again ned United Kingdom 4 22-01-2004 11:17 PM
Ants on my Kalanchoe Hank Gardening 3 02-07-2003 01:08 AM
Kalanchoe tubiflora = Bryophyllum delagoense Cereoid+10+ Gardening 1 05-04-2003 03:08 PM
Kalanchoe tubiflora Frogleg Gardening 0 04-04-2003 10:32 PM
Question about Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana Natty_Dread Gardening 2 06-03-2003 06:15 PM