GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT phone charges (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/47445-ot-phone-charges.html)

David Hill 18-11-2003 02:02 AM

OT phone charges

Just a warning to others.
If like me you haven't user reverse charge for many years then be warned.
The wife was out in Canada a few weeks ago and phoned me reverse charge,
A call lasting 23.55 mins cost £42.539p ( a dialled call UK to Canada
lasting 20 mins costs £1.50) Ouch!

Last time I used Reverse charge it cost an extra 2 shillings on top of the
call charge.

Next time "The Man from the Dahlia place he say NO. no no no no."

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Janet Baraclough 18-11-2003 12:22 PM

OT phone charges

The message
from "David Hill" contains these
words:

Just a warning to others.
If like me you haven't user reverse charge for many years then be warned.
The wife was out in Canada a few weeks ago and phoned me reverse charge,
A call lasting 23.55 mins cost £42.539p ( a dialled call UK to Canada
lasting 20 mins costs £1.50) Ouch!

Last time I used Reverse charge it cost an extra 2 shillings on top of the
call charge.

Next time "The Man from the Dahlia place he say NO. no no no no."

More warning; reverse-charge calls within the UK are terrible too :-(

Janet.

The Q 18-11-2003 07:43 PM

OT phone charges

"David Hill" wrote in message
Just a warning to others.
If like me you haven't user reverse charge for many years then be warned.
The wife was out in Canada a few weeks ago and phoned me reverse charge,
A call lasting 23.55 mins cost £42.539p ( a dialled call UK to Canada
lasting 20 mins costs £1.50) Ouch!

Last time I used Reverse charge it cost an extra 2 shillings on top of the
call charge.

Next time "The Man from the Dahlia place he say NO. no no no no."

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

And last time I tried it from Saudi to the UK it was 1.80 a minute, I

wonder why net-to-phone is so popular!

The Q