Old 23-11-2003, 06:03 PM
al

Default Matching stone chipping colours to stone circle

For all of those who previously offered advice with regard to what chipping
colours would match for the last rectangular bit at the end of the garden,
many thanks. Here's the end result!

I went for a compromise - joined a couple of planks together to make the
split diagonal rather than straight quarters and went or dark stone -
Pennine grey/blue and Forest Green. That all looked a bit dark though so I
brought a bit more light in by mixing the original colours used in the path
and stone circle. Makes it a much more definite split now and better
matches what's above it.

Got bloody well drenched this weekend while doing it all! Sorry about the
blurry pics, I was shivering when I took them!!!

http://www.alanirl.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/