GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   any help please (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/47817-any-help-please.html)

fngoodboy 26-11-2003 05:43 PM

any help please

what are the best hardy plants to put in borders and planters I get full sun
from 9 am to 5 pm in summer novice thanks...

Robert 26-11-2003 06:22 PM

any help please

: what are the best hardy plants to put in borders and planters I get
: full sun from 9 am to 5 pm in summer novice thanks...

I avoid hardy geraniums now as they tend to take over. Different types of
lavenders would enjoy that sun

David Hill 26-11-2003 10:04 PM

any help please

"........... what are the best hardy plants to put in borders and planters I
get : full sun from 9 am to 5 pm in summer novice thanks ........"

strangely like a mail I had, this is the full text as received....

"............well I am new to all this stuff can you tell me what is the
best kind off plants that thrive in borders and planters I get full summer
sun from 9 am to 5 pm any suggestions will be appreciated from a new
beginner thanks ...... "

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries