Old 10-12-2003, 02:32 PM
Tom Atkinson

Default Botrytis

I have discovered botrytis on my geranium cuttings in a cold
greenhouse. They were in an unheated frame and probably
suffered from condensation. Can I spray with a fungicide
at this time of the year ?
Tom Atkinson

Old 10-12-2003, 07:05 PM
Charlie Pridham

"Tom Atkinson" wrote in message
I have discovered botrytis on my geranium cuttings in a cold
greenhouse. They were in an unheated frame and probably
suffered from condensation. Can I spray with a fungicide
at this time of the year ?
Tom Atkinson

You can, but cutting away all the effected parts, tidying any dead leaves
etc and keep all vents and doors open except while temps are below 0c will
cure it just as quickly, I also have one of those £10.99 office fans
circulating air so if I have to close up the air is not still.

--
Charlie, gardening in Cornwall.
http://www.roselandhouse.co.uk

PLJ ...ant- botrytis ? vsop United Kingdom 6 13-01-2005 09:35 PM
Fungicide for botrytis on grape vine Howard Neil United Kingdom 27 10-05-2004 10:07 PM
botrytis on indoor vines Janet Tweedy United Kingdom 0 18-10-2003 09:22 AM
Botrytis, Mancozeb Scopata Fuori Roses 7 30-05-2003 05:32 PM
Botrytis Scopata Fuori Roses 1 28-05-2003 01:08 AM