Old 14-12-2003, 08:34 AM
Tarapia Tapioco

Default Lord Chicken

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 01:26:26 -0000, "Anthony"
wrote:

Boxing day, 2003
Denbigh, North Wales
Anytime to suit you.
Flint and Denbigh Hunt will be there.
Plenty of other attractions as well.
So plenty for you and the vigilantes to do.
Now, will you pay a visit?

So what time?
You have so far been unable/unwilling to say, so I have found out

when the
hunt is out over the Xmas holidays, so not to interfere with your

career
(s******), just need you to say the time. You say you can Walk the

Walk,
prove it. So simple even you can understand.

Anthony

Now you want to turn it into a blind date, what a bottlejob girl you
are when trying to avoid giving your address, seems walking the walk
is not your cup of tea.

Please take your cowardly self away from the gardening group its quite
clear you're a troll and not a very brave one.

on topic again
I've had my Hydrangea bush for many years, and there have always been
flowers on it. This year, however, nothing!
Any ideas please?
------

Old 14-12-2003, 09:42 AM
martin

On Sun, 14 Dec 2003 09:07:23 +0100 (CET), Tarapia Tapioco
wrote:

Please take your cowardly self away from the gardening group its quite
clear you're a troll and not a very brave one.

on topic again
I've had my Hydrangea bush for many years, and there have always been
flowers on it. This year, however, nothing!
Any ideas please?

Great Big Billy Goat Gruff ate them?
--
Martin
Old 14-12-2003, 12:03 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Tarapia Tapioco contains these
words:

I've had my Hydrangea bush for many years, and there have always been
flowers on it. This year, however, nothing!
Any ideas please?

I think hydrangeas (hence the name?) need lashings of water, and there
was a pronounced absence of it last summer.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)