GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   OT Neighbour Trouble (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/49074-ot-re-neighbour-trouble.html)

Mary Fisher 23-12-2003 09:42 PM

OT Neighbour Trouble

"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

When I was an anklebiter in the 'forties the Kleeneezee Man was a portly
little rubicund fellow with a trilby who did his rounds on a tricycle
with a big box on the front - like an ice-cream thingy of the time.

You had the same one as we did! He must have cycled thousands of miles ...

Mary

Jaques d'Alltrades 23-12-2003 11:04 PM

OT Neighbour Trouble

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message
The message
from Janet Baraclough contains these words:

When I was an anklebiter in the 'forties the Kleeneezee Man was a portly
little rubicund fellow with a trilby who did his rounds on a tricycle
with a big box on the front - like an ice-cream thingy of the time.

You had the same one as we did! He must have cycled thousands of miles ...

He came twice a year IIRC, so he may well have done.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)