Old 26-12-2003, 05:43 PM
Paul the D

Default Purchasing Miniature Rose by mail order or online.

Which site(s) would the NG recommend for purchasing miniature roses?

Many thanks

Paul the D

'You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself.'
Old 26-12-2003, 11:41 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from Paul the D contains these words:

Which site(s) would the NG recommend for purchasing miniature roses?

Beware of miniature roses whose growth is restricted by hormones.

--
Rusty Hinge http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/tqt.htm

Dark thoughts about the Wumpus concerto played with piano,
iron bar and two sledge hammers. (Wumpus, 15/11/03)

Old 04-01-2004, 04:04 AM
Chris Stewart

"Paul the D" wrote in message
Which site(s) would the NG recommend for purchasing miniature roses?

Many thanks

Paul the D

'You're a big man, but you're out of shape. With me it's a full time job.

Now behave yourself.'

Hi Paul,
You could try Cockers Roses at the below link - the roses are grown
outdoors in Aberdeen so are hardy for the UK. They have good stock, and any
plant I have purchased from them has been OK.
http://www.roses.uk.com/

Chris S