Old 26-12-2003, 11:02 PM
David Hill

Default Positional posting and pruning

All this ongoing bickering about top and bottom posting and to prune or not
to prune really makes me think of all the advice that you get regarding rose
pruning.

Prune in the Autumn or Spring, take off a little or crop hard.
Seems as if what ever you do they still come back as strong as ever.
Just like the discussions in this group...
If I don't like the way a thread runs or there is to much clutter then I
just leave it alone an go to the next one.
Lets see if in the new year we can ALL be more tolerant to others ways of
posting and just get on with Gardening and Garden related topics (With some
light hearted drifts off topic).
Happy new year to all.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 27-12-2003, 07:42 AM
Clanger

I.....see bottom

"David Hill" wrote in message
[...]

second that.....

clanger

Old 27-12-2003, 10:02 AM
Robert

: I.....see bottom
:
: "David Hill" wrote in message
: ...
:: All this ongoing bickering about top and bottom posting and to prune
:: or not to prune really makes me think of all the advice that you get
:: regarding rose pruning.

:: Lets see if in the new year we can ALL be more tolerant to others
:: ways of posting and just get on with Gardening and Garden related
:: topics (With some light hearted drifts off topic).
:: Happy new year to all.
:: David Hill
:: Abacus nurseries
:: www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk