GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Rain...Rain....Rain (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/49198-rain-rain-rain.html)

David Hill 02-01-2004 01:27 AM

Rain...Rain....Rain

If only they could get the rain BEFORE it hit the ground. we had 1.7 inches
last night in just over 6 hours, and I am still trying to dry things out.
Cars going along the road at around 2 a.m.(during the latest round of almost
non stop fireworks) sounded more like speed boats. Today the road was so
clean it was unbelievable, somewhere there must be a very large pile of
debris.
What a start to the new year

--
David Hill