GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Daffodils (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/49712-daffodils.html)

Robert 05-01-2004 03:11 PM

Daffodils

Picked my first bunch of daffodils from the allotment today. They are a bit
later than last year which is odd considering what's been mentioned as being
in flower. Anybody beaten me to it?

Robert South West England

MCC 05-01-2004 03:11 PM

Daffodils

"Robert" wrote
Picked my first bunch of daffodils from the allotment today. They are a bit
later than last year which is odd considering what's been mentioned as being
in flower. Anybody beaten me to it?

Robert South West England

Saw naturalised daffodils in full bloom yesterday by the roadside in
Perranwell, Cornwall - probably been out since the New Year, if not before.
--
MCC
5-Jan-04 15:01:31 GMT