GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   patio design help (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/49768-patio-design-help.html)

Tiger303 06-01-2004 02:14 PM

patio design help

does anyone know the website or contact details of companies who offer a wide range of patio slabs? my searches have not been very successful so far as i'm looking for something a bit individualistic with a nice design/colour to it.

thanks for your help once again :)

Bob Hobden 06-01-2004 04:10 PM

patio design help

Tiger wrote in message
does anyone know the website or contact details of companies who offer a
wide range of patio slabs? my searches have not been very successful so
far as i'm looking for something a bit individualistic with a nice
design/colour to it.

The first stop has to be Tony's site...

www.pavingexpert.com/home.htm

Not looked for a while but I think he has a list of suppliers.

--
Regards
Bob

Use a useful Screen Saver...
http://setiathome.ssl.berkeley.edu/
and find intelligent life amongst the stars
359 data units completed.