GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   O.T my dumb mate again (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/50007-re-o-t-my-dumb-mate-again.html)

Franz Heymann 10-01-2004 09:32 AM

O.T my dumb mate again

"Arklay" wrote in message

I am taking the liberty of letting the smap spiders find your address as
well.
I hope you get much mail.
Franz

Cerumen 10-01-2004 11:42 AM

O.T my dumb mate again

"Tumbleweed" wrote in message
. ..
The spammers will be checking them out as well even though I see you

have
taken spam precautions for yourself. Some 'mate' you are.

Actually spamming scumbags very rarely harvest from the body of newsgroup
postings, however the swen virus focuses on addresses from newsgroups
somehow.

--
Chris Thomas
West Cork

Jaques d'Alltrades 10-01-2004 09:05 PM

O.T my dumb mate again

The message
from "Cerumen" contains these words:

Actually spamming scumbags very rarely harvest from the body of newsgroup
postings, however the swen virus focuses on addresses from newsgroups
somehow.

Someone (who might be expected to know) said that it rifled your kept
news for them, headers and all.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/