GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Fold down washing lines, found one at last! (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/50489-fold-down-washing-lines-found-one-last.html)

hawthorn 18-01-2004 03:15 PM

Fold down washing lines, found one at last!

I saw a website the other day and i found the perfect washing line that i have been looking for for years. I now know they are called a Dryaway. the website is www.thedryaway.co.uk

I think they are great i have mine now on the wall and i am quite small so i put it where i can reach it on, just outside the back door. I looked at the website and they come in three sizes and you can also get a rain cover, this will also protect from birds mess and the sun. I did a full load and i still had room on mine, mine is a medium. It came very quickly too and the owners are loverly. bye for now Hawthorn

kevin 18-01-2004 03:45 PM

Fold down washing lines, found one at last!

Quote:

Originally posted by hawthorn: I saw a website..... (snip)
You mean you wrote it. Removed as a user of GardenBanter.

martin 18-01-2004 04:35 PM

Fold down washing lines, found one at last!

On Sun, 18 Jan 2004 15:56:26 GMT, kevin
wrote:

Originally posted by hawthorn: I saw a website..... (snip)

You mean you wrote it. Removed as a user of GardenBanter.

Are you looking for a set of fold back teeth or what?
--
Martin