Old 19-01-2004, 03:23 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Please don't feed the trolls

The message m
from anita contains these words:

What is wrong with you?

Please don't ask. A frank answer might offend a lot of people.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 19-01-2004, 04:34 PM
Registered User

Location: Lancashire

Quote:
Originally posted by Jaques d'Alltrades
The message m
from anita contains these words:

What is wrong with you?

Please don't ask. A frank answer might offend a lot of people.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Sorry Your right Rusty, advice taken , (I just dont understand why they do it)
__________________
Anita X
Old 19-01-2004, 11:24 PM
Mike

Sorry Your right Rusty, advice taken , (I just dont understand why they
do it)
--
anita
Anita X

Anita, some of the net nannies just 'have' to have the last word. They are
in themselves very lonely people, divorced, separated etc. (and you can see
why!!) and think that by stating their presence, they are 'King in their
Newsgroup'. There was one in particular, who thankfully no longer posts in
such volume as they used to, who would have corrected your posting for the
mistakes you have made. 'I' and many others who have read your posting know
exactly what you mean, so what the hell?

Ignore them, you will be here well after they are, so ????? :-))))))

Mike
Who never knowingly tells lies :-))