Old 25-01-2004, 10:48 PM
Registered User

Location: spain
Default Liquorice problem

Has anyone got any ideas about how to get rid of liquorice roots. The previous owners of my house must have been mad. It has taken over. I know digging it up solves the problem but some of it is as thick as my wrist and goes down more than three feet.

thanks in advance
Old 26-01-2004, 11:19 PM
Mary Fisher

"lindsey" wrote in message
s.com...
Has anyone got any ideas about how to get rid of liquorice roots. The
previous owners of my house must have been mad. It has taken over. I
know digging it up solves the problem but some of it is as thick as my
wrist and goes down more than three feet.

I'll take some off your hands ... where are you?

Mary

thanks in advance
--
lindsey

Old 28-01-2004, 12:04 AM
Registered User

Location: spain

Quote:
Originally posted by Mary Fisher
"lindsey" wrote in message
s.com...
Has anyone got any ideas about how to get rid of liquorice roots. The
previous owners of my house must have been mad. It has taken over. I
know digging it up solves the problem but some of it is as thick as my
wrist and goes down more than three feet.

I'll take some off your hands ... where are you?

Mary

thanks in advance
--
lindsey
I Moved to spain two years ago, originally from the east midlands.
now i live in the country side.
Have never really been into gardening before I moved here, as i've always been a city girl.
You are welcome to some Liquorice just tell me how to send it.
Also apologies for talking about a non native plant.
Old 28-01-2004, 09:14 PM
Mary Fisher

"lindsey" wrote in message

I tried mailing you and it didn't work. Could you mail me, please, at
.

Mary

Old 28-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Mary Fisher

Old 28-01-2004, 09:18 PM
Mary Fisher

"lindsey" wrote in message

I tried mailing you and it didn't work. Could you mail me, please, at
.

Mary

Liquorice and basil Justin Thyme[_3_] Plant Science 0 18-08-2015 04:47 PM
Liquorice plants? mogga United Kingdom 5 18-06-2012 06:07 PM
A Buxus Problem, and a Pelargonium problem :-( ZoeM United Kingdom 11 18-07-2008 09:08 AM
ST AGUSTINE (SEVILLE) PROBLEM Ian Sawers Lawns 2 03-06-2003 04:32 PM
Is Henbit a problem in lawn? Datura Gardening 3 02-02-2003 03:02 PM