GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Journals of RHS (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/51392-journals-rhs.html)

Bob 31-01-2004 03:33 PM

Journals of RHS

Dont know if this is the right place to inform people that I have large
number of Royal Horticultural Society Journals to dispose of some are
bound, others loose.

12 Bound volumes Red leather(I think)with marbled sides dated 1910 to
1922
6 Bound volumes Blue cloth, 1954 to 1959
Many others of a later date loose and in RHS folders. I'm moving house
so lack of room forces sale. I'm not a dealer just an old gardener,
don't know how much they are worth. Have other gardening books also.
Regards
Bob

(Remove (T)s to email)