Old 31-01-2004, 03:33 PM
Bob

Default Journals of RHS

Dont know if this is the right place to inform people that I have large
number of Royal Horticultural Society Journals to dispose of some are
bound, others loose.

12 Bound volumes Red leather(I think)with marbled sides dated 1910 to
1922
6 Bound volumes Blue cloth, 1954 to 1959
Many others of a later date loose and in RHS folders. I'm moving house
so lack of room forces sale. I'm not a dealer just an old gardener,
don't know how much they are worth. Have other gardening books also.
Regards
Bob

(Remove (T)s to email)

Old 31-01-2004, 03:57 PM
Bob

Bob wrote:

Dont know if this is the right place to inform people that I have large
number of Royal Horticultural Society Journals to dispose of some are
bound, others loose.

12 Bound volumes Red leather(I think)with marbled sides dated 1910 to
1922
6 Bound volumes Blue cloth, 1954 to 1959
Many others of a later date loose and in RHS folders. I'm moving house
so lack of room forces sale. I'm not a dealer just an old gardener,
don't know how much they are worth. Have other gardening books also.
Regards
Bob

(Remove (T)s to email)

Sorry, just read the earlier posting (by Sysop) for newcomers. Did not
realize that advertising books/journals was not allowed.
Apologies
Bob

Old 31-01-2004, 04:39 PM
David Hill

It would help to say where you are as you have also posted this on the US
gardening group.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries

Old 31-01-2004, 04:44 PM
Bob

David Hill wrote:

It would help to say where you are as you have also posted this on the US
gardening group.

--
David Hill
Abacus nurseries
www.abacus-nurseries.co.uk

Yes thanks, Mid Wales UK.

Old 31-01-2004, 08:36 PM
Kay Easton

In article , Bob
writes
Dont know if this is the right place to inform people that I have large
number of Royal Horticultural Society Journals to dispose of some are
bound, others loose.

12 Bound volumes Red leather(I think)with marbled sides dated 1910 to
1922
6 Bound volumes Blue cloth, 1954 to 1959
Many others of a later date loose and in RHS folders. I'm moving house
so lack of room forces sale. I'm not a dealer just an old gardener,
don't know how much they are worth. Have other gardening books also.
Regards
Bob

Try searching for RHS journals on www.abebooks.co.uk to see what 2nd
hand bookshops are selling them for.

I've forwarded your post to a former urgler who collects old gardening
books, but I have no idea whether he still uses the same email addy, so
it's a very long shot indeed.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

Old 01-02-2004, 02:37 PM
Bob

Kay Easton wrote:

Try searching for RHS journals on www.abebooks.co.uk to see what 2nd
hand bookshops are selling them for.

I've forwarded your post to a former urgler who collects old gardening
books, but I have no idea whether he still uses the same email addy, so
it's a very long shot indeed.

Thanks for that, much obliged.

Best Regards
Bob

Journals of RHS Bob Gardening 3 01-02-2004 02:12 PM
Journals of RHS Bob United Kingdom 0 31-01-2004 03:33 PM
Reviewers for our New Journals // Conferences // Books of WSEAS in ISINET // Call for AUTOMATIC CON WSEAS Plant Biology 0 24-01-2004 12:03 AM
Access to journals? P van Rijckevorsel Plant Science 0 02-05-2003 06:44 PM
garden journals? Kelvyn Edible Gardening 21 09-04-2003 05:32 PM