Old 05-02-2004, 06:46 PM
Martin Sykes

Default Help - Orange/Lemon trees dying

I've got a small lemon tree and a variety of small orange each in a pot.
This winter, they've both lost their leaves which didn't worry me too much
as it happened to the orange last year as well and it survived OK and
fruited again this year. But, now they are both dying back from the tips. No
sign of any bugs on the trees or in the soil. I'm misting every day now to
try and revive them but the orange tree in particular is looking very sad.
The stems are still green further down so they're not dead yet.

Any idea what ails them?

--
Martin & Anna Sykes
( Remove x's when replying )