Old 13-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

Default Does it realy fox the fox?

The message
from "Mary Fisher" contains these words:
"Jaques d'Alltrades" wrote in message

Life. Life? Don't talk to me about Life! All the diodes down my left
side.......

OK, I shan't talk to you about Life.

How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

--
Rusty
http://www.users.zetnet.co.uk/hi-fi/
Old 13-02-2004, 11:27 PM
martin

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 17:45:51 GMT, Jaques d'Alltrades
wrote:
How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

perhaps a short list?
--

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit;
Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Old 13-02-2004, 11:27 PM
Jaques d'Alltrades

The message
from martin contains these words:
wrote:
How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

perhaps a short list?

Well, quite a long list, but with one runner leading by a furlong....

Old 13-02-2004, 11:33 PM
Mary Fisher

wrote:
How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

perhaps a short list?

Well, quite a long list, but with one runner leading by a furlong....

I'll get my (wooden) coat ...

Mary

Old 14-02-2004, 09:03 AM
Jaques d'Alltrades

wrote:
How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

perhaps a short list?

Well, quite a long list, but with one runner leading by a furlong....

I'll get my (wooden) coat ...

You don't qualify in the 'other place' department. More 'irreplaceable',
I'd say.

Old 14-02-2004, 09:34 AM
Mary Fisher

wrote:
How about Death?

OK. Whose?

I'm not fussy. Whose would you prefer? Who's most likely to need

the
information soon?

I could nominate someone from another place, and I guess Martin

will
guess whom I might possibly mean.

perhaps a short list?

Well, quite a long list, but with one runner leading by a furlong....

I'll get my (wooden) coat ...

You don't qualify in the 'other place' department. More 'irreplaceable',
I'd say.

Someone has to have that role ...

sigh

Mary

Not realy OT Dave Hill United Kingdom 0 15-03-2012 09:13 PM
Do leaf blowers/vacs realy work? davout United Kingdom 9 22-10-2005 12:43 AM
open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass roots len gardener Permaculture 49 12-12-2004 06:08 PM
A diploma yuppy speaks... open letter to all perma-culturists who realy care - back 2 grass Janet Baraclough.. Permaculture 0 12-07-2004 12:02 PM
Urban fox hedgehog United Kingdom 5 18-03-2003 05:20 PM