Old 17-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Rod

Default Moles: How can I legally kill 'em.

"An Metet" wrote in message
ter...
I am told that I can no longer kill moles by using the usual poison. In
fact to do so one has to have a special licence.

Why do you *need* to?
I would be seriously worried about the health of my soil if moles weren't making a decent living. OK, they're a
pain in fine turf but otherwise I'm prepared to live with them. I would also be prepared to live without the fine
turf if the boss would let me do something more interesting with it.

Rod

Old 17-02-2004, 08:32 PM
Jane Ransom

In article , An Metet
writes
I have consulted the WWW used some of there alleged remedies, not one of
them worked, a waste of time. Anyone out there got a sure fired way of
getting rid of 'em?

Yes.
Buy yourself a couple of mole traps, teach yourself how to set and
locate them properly, and get rid of the moles yourself.
--
Jane Ransom in Lancaster.

Old 17-02-2004, 09:32 PM
Mary Fisher

"Rod" wrote in message

"An Metet" wrote in message
ter...
I am told that I can no longer kill moles by using the usual poison. In
fact to do so one has to have a special licence.

Why do you *need* to?

Oh - so it's NOT just me!

Not that anyone replied to my post asking why ...

I would be seriously worried about the health of my soil if moles weren't

making a decent living. OK, they're a
pain in fine turf but otherwise I'm prepared to live with them. I would

also be prepared to live without the fine
turf if the boss would let me do something more interesting with it.

Quite.

Mary

Rod