GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Anyone have a Draper electric garden shredder? (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52829-anyone-have-draper-electric-garden-shredder.html)

Joe Jamies 17-02-2004 01:52 PM

Anyone have a Draper electric garden shredder?

Hi there,

I recently bought a Draper electric garden shredder which can be seen
at this page:

http://www.mustangtoolsandfixings.co...opscr7482.html

Does anyone else have one of these? What sort of materials do and
don't work well with this shredder? I haven't used one before, so I
want to be sure I don't throw in materials which will cause problems.
Even though it's advertised as being able to cut branches up to 32mm
thick, what is the realistic thickness?

Thanks.

Regards,
Joe