GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Un-treated garden posts: advice required. (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52910-re-un-treated-garden-posts-advice-required.html)

Nomen Nescio 18-02-2004 05:08 PM

Un-treated garden posts: advice required.

CHANGE OF NAME TO: uk.rec.lunatic-fringe.gardeners

This new name reflects the true nature of the vast majority of posters to
this group. I am seeking your support in my effort to have a truthful
name which adequately reflects what this group is really all about. I
realise that many of you use this group as a sort of encounter group where
you can exercise your aberrant personality. Most of you are so full of
pain that the only way you can relate to other people is to dish out
torture. It is because of this that I have decided to suggest a new name
which would warn those of us who are not psychologically wrecked the true
purpose of ukrg.

All suggestions will be considered. An RFD will be framed in due course.

Glynis.

Kay Easton 18-02-2004 05:46 PM

Un-treated garden posts: advice required.

In article , Nomen Nescio
writes
CHANGE OF NAME TO: uk.rec.lunatic-fringe.gardeners

This new name reflects the true nature of the vast majority of posters to
this group. I am seeking your support in my effort to have a truthful
name which adequately reflects what this group is really all about. I
realise that many of you use this group as a sort of encounter group where
you can exercise your aberrant personality.

Well, you certainly fit in well to the proposed group.

--
Kay Easton

Edward's earthworm page:

JennyC 24-02-2004 11:41 PM

"Nomen Nescio" wrote in message
CHANGE OF NAME TO: uk.rec.lunatic-fringe.gardeners

This new name reflects the true nature of the vast majority of posters to
this group. I am seeking your support in my effort to have a truthful
name which adequately reflects what this group is really all about. I
realise that many of you use this group as a sort of encounter group where
you can exercise your aberrant personality. Most of you are so full of
pain that the only way you can relate to other people is to dish out
torture. It is because of this that I have decided to suggest a new name
which would warn those of us who are not psychologically wrecked the true
purpose of ukrg.

All suggestions will be considered. An RFD will be framed in due course.

Glynis.

URLFG just does not have the same ring to it as URG :~))
Jenny