GardenBanter.co.uk

-   -   Laburnum watereri Vossii (https://www.gardenbanter.co.uk/united-kingdom/52923-laburnum-watereri-vossii.html)

Paul 18-02-2004 07:35 PM

Laburnum watereri Vossii

Hello

I've been looking out for a small tree to plant in my garden (clay soil,
full sun, reasonable drainage, neutral pH) and the above seemed to
satisfy most of my criteria. However, on looking the tree up in the BBC
plantfinder database, I see that it specifies "experienced" under "skill
level". As I'm a beginner at gardening this is a bit off-putting. Is
this tree particularly difficult to grow? And if so why?

Thanks

Paul